Chalets Zenya is closely monitoring the COVID situation and is taking all necessary precautions to ensure your safety.
Since 2014, we have been offering guests luxurious cottages in the heart of nature. Our focus is on your complete satisfaction, well-being and safety.
For your peace of mind, we have revised and significantly strengthened our housekeeping procedures to ensure that uncompromising cleanliness and hygiene is a priority. This includes:
- Additional disinfection of the premises with particular attention to high-touch surfaces (door handles, switches, handrails, remote controls, furniture, etc.).
- Complementary hand disinfectant gel in every cottage.
- Denying access to people who show symptoms or who have been in contact with someone infected.
- No indoor visits by our maintenance staff during your stay to limit contact (unless there’s an emergency). They will, however, be authorized to access the surrounding property during your stay for exterior care and maintenance (snow removal, pool maintenance and landscaping).
- Access to the cottage via a code lock eliminating front desk check-ins upon arrival